Thursday, January 07, 2010
Totals for this week so far -
Time - 266 mins
Calories burned - 1,376
Miles - 8.62
Workout results from 1/6 -
1. 15 mins of Yoga - DONE! 18 mins of yoga and light ST with weights
2. 3.02 mile walk - DONE!
3. Ride bike at the gym - 5 mile easy bike ride - DONE!
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein - 131 grams
5. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber - 40 grams
6. Eat 6 servings of fruits and veggies - 5 servings
7. Drink 128 oz of water - DONE!
8. Stay between 1500 - 1700 calories - 1,567 calories consumed
9. Reach out to someone in need - I hope so. I tried.
10. Complete my daily devotion - Did not do.
Today I am officially 27 weeks pregnant!! Yesterday was both relaxing and exhausting. I had a great workout at the gym then headed home feeling refreshed and strong. I did not push it with my walks yesterday, they were light, VERY light in fact. But it felt good to be out there doing it. Last night I raked leaves outside for about 30 mins and it totally drained me, far more than anything I did during the day. My back was better yesterday however late last night the pain started back again strong, then subsided.
This morning around 2 am, my little girl started her own workout routine and started squirming around my belly like crazy. I could not sleep for awhile as she stretched and kicked letting me know she was up and ready to go! It was incredible as I felt her so strongly rotating around and moving in new ways, far different than the single kicks that were so common earlier in my pregnancy. You can tell she is getting stronger and bigger! My husband was shocked at how much he can feel the movements now compared to the beginning. I just love it! I need to take some time today and write down specific memories we have had as of late in her baby book or on blog so that I can remember them always. They are so precious, it makes you want to stop time and soak in each memory.
Wishing all of you a beautiful and successful day! A new day is here. Doesn't it feel GREAT! We are blessed once again to be alive and have this chance to make a change in our lives and hopefully another life as well! Reach high today!
Goals for today - 1/7
1. 15 mins of Yoga
2. 3 mile walk
3. 5 mile bike ride at gym
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein
5. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber
6. Eat 6 servings of fruits and veggies
7. Drink 128 oz of water
8. Stay between 1500 - 1700 calories