Wednesday, January 06, 2010
I think it's a good idea to let you all know what my resolutions are for this year. Here they are:
1. Lose 50 pounds. I know it's possible.
2. Get out of credit card debt, and stay out of it. Try not to use the cards.
3. Get more hours of sleep each night. Watch less TV.
4. Do not eat any chips or candy for the whole year. They are foods that I don't need and I need to get out of the habit of even thinking about them.
5. Read through 10 books of the Bible.
There you have it. I have already paid off one credit card and am not using it. I think I may have lost some weight this week. I won't know until Friday AM.
If any of you are trying to keep new year resolutions, I hope you have lots of success.