Making Changes To Last A Lifetime
Saturday, January 02, 2010
This is not a New Year's Resolution but a commitment to start becoming the person a truly want to be. I want to make a commitment to myself, so I will fell better physically and mentally.
1. Cut out processed food. Stay away from the white stuff. Eat clean healthy foods. I realize this will cause me to have to take more time to fix and prepare meals, but I must make the commitment because it will be worth it in the long run.
2. Start exercising again. Start with 30 minutes of exercise 4-5 times a week. Keep moving.
3. Quit watching TV during the week. Take that time for more productive activities.
4. Show more kindness to others.
5. Work on building my spiritual faith, pray and meditate daily.
6. Continue my education.
7. Get more organized at home.
8. Quit putting things off for another day, address them as they reveal themselves.
9. Run a 5k.
I desire to make these changes today. I know without a doubt that I can make these changes a reality, I just need to do it and quit being lazy and making excuses. This past year was a difficult one for me but I know that my attitude can change how I let these events effect me. I will think positive and work at keeping a smile on my face and in my heart.