Saturday, December 26, 2009
It's just past midnight on December 26th, meaning it's officially my 21st birthday!
This time two years ago, I was 195 pounds and sick of being fat and unhappy. 6 months later, I was down to 160 pounds with the help of SparkPeople, and have been bouncing around there ever since. I got down to 150 briefly in 2008, then went all the way back up to 170 this fall before landing around 162 recently.
What do I want to accomplish in the coming year? Let me make a list:
- be 145 pounds by my one-year anniversary with my boyfriend (April 18/2010)
- get down to my LONG-TERM goal of 135-140 lbs and maintain.
- run 2 5Ks and a 10K in pursuit of my long-term goal of a half-marathon someday.
- keep running at least three times a week.
- get a part-time job and start socking away money for grad school/my own living space.
- salvage my GPA
- work on my relationship with my little brother
Sounds good to me!