Thursday, December 17, 2009
Well I like to make resolutions...I always feel like the new year is a great time to make a new start. While I have already been getting healthier and losing weight, I do want to change a few things in 2010.
1. I will track my food and activity every single day in 2010 on sparkpeople. Even if I am away, I will write it out and add it later when I can get to a computer.
2. I will exercise a minimum of 6 days per week, every week, for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.
3. I will start and complete a half marathon training program, and run the half marathon in October.
4. I will get to my goal weight this year, aiming for June 2010.
5. I will continue to make healthier choices in my eating for myself and my family.
6. I will continue to add more active fun with my family, starting with bike riding together as a family when the weather breaks.
7. I will do my daily devotion from Tabletalk every day, with prayer and Bible reading.
8. I will attend church and Sunday School every week except when away or due to real sickness.
9. I will get to bed on time and go to bed in my own bed (even if I end up on the couch later).
10. I will stick to our budget and work on reducing our debt, with a goal of being debt free by 2013.
That's all I can think of for now...I am still working on these and will tweak them and set up a plan for them as well. I do believe all are very doable and not a huge stretch for me. I don't want to set myself up for failure but I want to make it a challenge as well.