Sunday, December 13, 2009
- Started the day out right by getting up relaxed, listening to my DAB, breathing deeply, and being thankful for the day. I also really enjoyed the sound of the rain.
- Before making my first meal of the day, I decided to get in some empty-stomach cardio. I immediately got dressed and prepped to go to the gym. (See my last blog entry for exactly what my workout consisted of). I felt amazing as I poured in sweat and enjoyed the change from the heat in the gym to the cold rain going back to the car. What a workout. Talk about endorphins!!!
- Instead of lazily laying around today, I decided to make it a cooking day. I tried out a new recipe for French onion soup. It came out great! I also juiced 15-20 lemons into ice cube trays...mission accomplished!
- I don't have any real celebrations in terms of food, except I got a small starbucks when I met a friend this evening, rather than a large. I also recorded all of my intake, in order to keep myself accountable.
- I celebrate my great attitude towards exercise and my body.
One day at a time.