Monday, December 07, 2009
It is all about choices.
What motivated me today was the Daily Blog post Can Pride Make a Difference in Your Life?
Whether we make good choices or bad ones we must:
"Accept the responsibility and consequences of your choices and actions"
It seems so appropriate for the season, with so many temptations abounding, the season is just ripe for excuses. But there is a price to be paid,
- Too many sweets, overeating = upset stomach, feeling out of sorts.
- Planned meals = healthy eating
- Exercise = those endorphins make you feel good.
- Angry = stress = belly fat
- Saying "Oh, Well" = relives stress and helps you move forward.
Some payoffs may not be immediate but will surely show up later. Take the time to think, "Is it the healthiest choice you can make?" Do not just do as you have always done.
Staying focused -"You have the power to achieve what you choose to achieve. Focus each moment and each action on your dream, and the dream will surely and steadily become real." - Ralph Marston
Each moment we have the power to choose, what do you choose?