Thursday, December 03, 2009
1) I've been off of Zoloft for several weeks now. I don't think I'm going back on.
2) Seal has a great album (Soul) that is about a year old with some R&B standards on it. It's only $5 on Amazon in the MP3 store.
3) If you haven't tried Amazon's MP3's, they work seamlessly with iTunes...beautiful.
4) Never fails. Survivor castaways always think they can afford to vote someone from that other tribe out "next time".
5) I've been reading a few different Advent devotional books that our new preacher and his wife suggested to me and let me borrow. It's caused me to think even more about how we are so prone to jumping ahead to Christmas in our culture, not thinking about the period of waiting that comes before it, and losing it all in the process.
6) Beer and very very fond memories will make you think you saw a really good show by a band who hasn't performed together in 14 years. In fact, things are never as good as they were in the old days but, for a night, things are fan-freaking-tastic. And, I'd totally be on the front row again tomorrow if they did it again.
Ran two miles today in 20 minutes. Treadmill baby.