Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Good morning SparkPeople!
Today we launched a new feature: SparkTrophies
. Previously, members could earn trophies by accumulating SparkPoints. Beginning today, members can earn a variety of trophies for reaching new milestones such as SparkVersaries (your anniversary of joining the site), being a Trivia leader, and losing weight! Here's a list of the new motivational trophies you can earn on the site:
- Spread the Spark* Awarded for referring at least 5 people to SparkPeople in a month (only given once a month)
- Fitness minutes* Awarded for logging at least 1,000 fitness minutes in a month (only given once a month)
- SparkPoints* Awarded for earning at least 500 SparkPoints in a month (only given once a month)
- SparkPeople Trivia leader Awarded for answering at least 30 trivia questions and getting at least 90% correct
- Consistency Awarded for spinning the SparkPoints wheel during the month. There are two levels for this award: one for spinning at least 20 times/month and another for spinning every day of the month
- Popular blog post Awarded when one of your blog posts becomes "popular" due to other members' votes (see a list of popular blog posts)
- Weight loss Select your own trophy based on your weight loss progress
- SparkVersary Select your own trophy to celebrate when you joined SparkPeople
- Community Team Awarded for joining the Community Team
*These trophies are given at the beginning of each month for the previous month's accomplishments.
Trophies will be displayed on your SparkPage and you'll be notified by email each time you earn a new trophy. To learn more about how SparkTrophies work, please read this article
We hope you enjoy earning SparkTrophies and find them to be fun and motivational as you continue on your healthy lifestyle adventure!