Saturday, November 28, 2009
After a wonderful Thanksgiving, especially with our son from WI in for the holiday, we are heading south to warmer climates.
The car is packed as much as possible until after Church tonight.
Then we'll finish loading, except for the travel suitcase and coolers.
Our DD is going with us...Wants to see that new addition to the family, our Great Grandson born in October. Can't wait to hold him myself.
If Weather cooperates we'll head out tomorrow a.m.....shall wait till tonight to hear the final info on the weather channel.
Take care I should be back on Dec. 3rd or 4th.
Bye Now......and keep on SPARKING.