It's the month of November already only two months to go and 2009 will be over with !!!
In October I lost 3 pounds, I have been in a plateau for over 3 weeks now. Don't get me wrong I am happy that 3 pounds my body has said bye-bye too. As everyone will understand me we always wish for more. However, when you see the same numbers over & over again it's get discouraging, in inches I have lost 2 inches.
Ok, enough of the negative *lol* I have to focus on the positive:
- I am a little past of my half-way goal of 25.38, I've lost 26.1 pounds
- I have lost a total of 22.25 inches since July translating in going down 2 sizes in pants
- I got 8 inches cut off my hair, I gave the pontytail for wig making for cancer patients
- I have more energy
- I feel sexier
- I feel stronger
- I find I look younger *lol* I have posted a picture weighing in at 252, will be a new one soon.
Goals for November:
- lose 3.9 pounds to attain 30 pounds lost, hey more even better !
- increase my cardio
- increase my core strength
- make an appoint. with physio to find out what the nagging pain I have in left bicep/tricep
- try out the Military Cardio class at my gym
- try out the Power Yoga or Pilates class at my gym
- journal my nutrition, my fitness and thoughs more
- blog more often since I am not alone in this journey
Ahem, make myself more accountable to say the least. In addition, play more often the Wii with my hubby.
Have a great November all Sparkies - We can do this !!!!
P.S. Wedding pic below Sept. 5th, 2009 - having lost 20 pounds