Monday, September 14, 2009
I had a bad weekend, nutrition wise. I had company with tons of fattening foods and sweets - my two downfalls! I am going to really make an honest, whole hearted effort to eat healthy and limit the junk!! I have to - not only for me, but for my baby more so!
My plans for this week:
1. I will record everything I eat - liquid and solid!
2. I will limit fast food and cook more!
3. I will drink more plain water and less soft drinks (I don't do caffeine, so that's not a problem.)
4. I will make healthy choices at every meal and snack!
5. I will be honest with myself about my eating and follow my daily requirement guidelines without cheating!
Okay! That sounds good on paper (or computer screen). Now, I just have to make it happen.
Next week I can start to tackle the "movement" aspect of my life. I go to the doctor and hopefully will be released to start light exercise!