It might be the end of my smoking career, but it's just the beginning of a Brand New Life. My new life isn't but 18 months so this is only the beginning as I have a whole life ahead of me to live (Lord willing).
In honor of the 18 months I am listing 18 reasons why I quit and what I love about it!
1. I feel better physically and emotionally.
2. I DON'T SMELL!
3. My car doesn't smell either!
4. I am no longer controlled by the addiction.
5. I no longer have to stand in the cold/rain/snow/sleet/.
6. I can walk long distances without gasping for my next breath.
7. I can actually do some intense cardio now.
8. I can go to any restaurant or public buidling without having to worry about how and when I will get my next fix.
9. I have made wonderful friends that I might not have met had I not quit.
10. I have the honor of co-leading a super awesome SPTeam (Classy Quitters)!
11. My complexion has a healthy glow instead of an ashe grey look to it
12. My lungs now function at 87% instead of the dismal 70% prior to the quit.
13. I haven't had pneumonia since I quit. (B4 the Quit I had it 3 times within 4 years)
14. My teeth are whiter and my breath is fresh
15. I can enjoy my nonsmoking friends more than ever be4.
16. I have more money.
17. I have learned healthier new ways of coping with life's problems...still working on the food crutch though.
18. I have more confidence in myself and am more willing to try new things.
Was Quitting Easy? NO.....But it's DOABLE!!
Thank you Lord for helping me break free from this addiction. Through HIM ALL things are possible!