Monday, August 03, 2009
-Strength: Sweatsuit to Swimsuit videos.
- Cardio: combination of walking and elliptical.
- I sneak in a few yoga poses here and there.
What I'd like to do this week:
- Meet with a trainer to discuss a new strength workout.
Other new exercise ideas:
- Find a new walking path
- Learn a new yoga pose
- Try a new core routine
- Try out Pilates - I used to do it when I had an injury and kind of abandoned it as soon as I was feeling better!
- Organize a new playlist for cardio
- Try programming my own intervals on the cardio machine
I'm very excited about this challenge! I have a tendancy to let my workouts get stale. I think this will inspire me to spend more time thinking about what I'm doing and how to keep it fresh.
Here we go!