Counting My Blessings
Thursday, July 09, 2009
I've been really hard on myself the last few days. The weather here has been more like April than July. The sun hasn't been shining and I find my spirits plunging like a roller coaster. Today while corresponding with another fellow sparker, I realized how hard I've been on myself and how lucky I am.
1. I don't smoke.
2. I drink minimally.
3. I have full mobility.
4. I can still learn.
5. I can make choices.
6. I can make the time to do this.
7. I've found an activity I love (Pilates Reformer ... and believe I've tried quite a few over time).
8. My career has already taught me the benefit of conquering one goal one day at a time.
9. My husband is supportive.
10. One year later I'm still sparking.
So the truth of the matter is that I'm blessed I have the knowledge, resources and ability to keep on Sparking.
Now that's some sunshine in my day!