Thursday, July 09, 2009
I've been really hard on myself the last few days. The weather here has been more like April than July. The sun hasn't been shining and I find my spirits plunging like a roller coaster. Today while corresponding with another fellow sparker, I realized how hard I've been on myself and how lucky I am.
1. I don't smoke.
2. I drink minimally.
3. I have full mobility.
4. I can still learn.
5. I can make choices.
6. I can make the time to do this.
7. I've found an activity I love (Pilates Reformer ... and believe I've tried quite a few over time).
8. My career has already taught me the benefit of conquering one goal one day at a time.
9. My husband is supportive.
10. One year later I'm still sparking.
So the truth of the matter is that I'm blessed I have the knowledge, resources and ability to keep on Sparking.
Now that's some sunshine in my day!