SparkRecipes Has a Fresh New Look AND New Features!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
We're excited to launch a BIG
update to www.SparkRecipes.com
today! There are two main aspects of this update:
1. A new overall design
Since we launched SparkRecipes, the number of recipes members have shared has really exploded! We wanted to make the design cleaner and more organized so the site is easier for everyone to use.
2. New features
- We added our "Advanced Search" to the homepage so new members can quickly find the recipes they're looking for.
- You can now get to ALL of our recipe categories from every page of the site; just mouse over "Browse Recipes" on the upper left of the site navigation.
- We added a new navigation for "What's Popular" so you can find what searches and recipes are popular.
We love adding new features that our members request! Some of the new features include:
- The ability to select foods (ingredients) from your SparkPeople Favorites and search foods "shared" from other members when using the Recipe Calculator. Both of these features should make it quicker and easier to use the calculator!
- More food and cooking articles on SparkRecipes. You can find these under the "What's Popular" tab at the top of the site.
We hope you like the new updates, but wanted to let you know we won't stop here! We haven't announced this anywhere else yet, but SparkPeople is now working with a World Master Chef
(and active mother of 3) who will develop new recipes, create video demonstrations and even makeover some recipes from our members! Keep an eye out for this next month!