Sunday, May 03, 2009
Where did April go????? So, I finished the show (will put away dry cleaning tomorrow.) I finished the prom dresses, vest and tie and the 63 dance recital alterations. I have survived my face blowing up and being covered in 3 cold sores. They steroid therapy is complete. Any more excuses?
I have learned things. I brought fruit to school during the costuming. I drank soda but balanced it with a lot more water than usual. Excercise was totally thrown out the window which was dumb. I think it would have helped with the stress levels.
SO today -- first day of Bootcamp. Weight is 257. Want to lose 8 pounds this month and weigh in under 250 for June. I am capable. I will:
1. cut out the soda -- it makes me all bloatly anyway
2. PLAN THE FOOD and stick with it.
3. RECORD the food that I have carefully planned.
4. Do the Bootcamp video daily
5. 30 minutes of aerobic activity daily. (I hear the bike calling my name.)
Five simple things that I have proven capable of doing. Deep breath....ready....set....GO!