While reading through my emails today I ran across a link for the new Sweatsuit to Swimsuit
Boot camp. Since I have been so discouraged lately I decided to join in on the fun. I'm hoping it will re-light a "Spark" under my lazy butt so I can get off it and get back into my quest for a smaller ME. I have had a foot injury that has been a big part of why I have been so discouraged. It seems if I stay off it the pain is not so bad. If I'm off of it then I'm not able to workout and if I'm not working out I'm not losing weight. What a viscous circle. So I have decided to suck it up and try to do as much as I can without over doing it.
1. My husband's daughter is getting married May 30th. The dress I am wearing is a size smaller than I am now so I need to lose about 15 lbs and a few inches.
2. August 6 we are going on a family vacation to St. Thomas. I want to wear a bikini for the first time in 27 years!!!!
Beginning tomorrow May 3, 2009 I am starting the Sweatsuit to Swimsuit Boot camp along with the interval training that my personal trainer has created for me.
The first bonus challenge for the team is to update my biog with my starting stats and goals I hope to accomplish this month.
My new goals for this challenge are:
1. Track My Food Every, Every Day - - NO Excuses
2. Do the Daily Videos
3. Do the Daily Bonus Challenges
4. Track My Fitness Minutes, Every Day - - NO Excuses
5. Drink 8 cups H2O - - NO Excuses
6. Do Interval Training at gym - - No Excuses
7. Blog at least 1 time each week noting how I am feeling both physically and emotionally
8. Keep in touch with my Spark Buddies and Teams
Ooops...........I think I just felt the burn on my butt from the Spark......Time to get moving and quit feeling sorry for myself. Bikini here I come.......If Valerie can do it, I CAN!