Saturday, May 02, 2009
My goals for April were:
1. Get out of the 180's
I reached this goal last week-yeah!
2. Incorporate more exercise into my daily routine.
I struggled with this goal this month. School and life has gotten really busy, and I am going to have to work harder at getting into a routine. This goal will definitely carry over to my May goals.
3. Work the 12 Power Foods of the Abs Diet into my eating plan.
I have worked many more Power Foods into my eating plan and I have seen a difference in my weight loss. Even on weeks when I didn't lose a lot of weight, I am seeing a difference in my body and how my clothes fit. I am going to continue this goal for May, just to keep me focused.
4. Continue to track every bite.
I have tracked every day!
Since I met most of my goals for April, I treated myself to a pedicure yesterday.
My goals for May:
1. Get out of the 170's.
2. Make an exercise schedule and stick to it!
3. Continue to work the 12 Power Foods.
4. Take at least 7,000 steps a day. I usually average between 5,000 and 7,000, but I'm going to have 7,000 a day even if I have to run up and down my stairs in the evening to get there!