Quarterly Business Review
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
In business we take an indepth look at the previous quarter and assess our successes, failure and places where we want to go and places that just didn't work out. So I sat down last night and did the same thing regarding this journey to fitness.
1. I have lost 14.5 pounds so far
2. I have made many wonderful friends on SP
3. I have learned to love exercise again!
1. Keeping on track during business trips
2. Plowing through the plateaus
1. Outdoor activities
a. Bought a jump rope (It's really hard cardio, and had to go buy a better sports bra ;-)))
b. Staked out some stairways that will definitely kick my butt while it is toning my butt my legs and my heart (I will post pictures) (they're awesomely scary looking)
c. Joined Curves for 30 day trial (dont think I will sign up, just not my cup of tea, but we'll finish the 30 days before making a decision)
2. I was really active on the boards here, but got really busy at work and something has to give, so that was where it gave ;-) but am going to try to find a way to "Schedule" some time that is set aside
3. Play golf once a week at least
4. Go to the driving range also once a week
And remember to thank all the people here at SP that have helped me along this path...Looking forward to the next 90 or so days!