Thursday, April 09, 2009
We're happy to announce the launch of a number of enhancements to our reports. These can all be accessed by going to the My Tools tab and then selecting Reports
This new page puts all our reports in one place and also features reformatted versions of all our reports. The new formatting includes includes making it easier to set date ranges. For example you used to just be able to say "Show me the past 2 months," you could now say "show November 2008 through January 2009."
The biggest enhancement though is adding new reports, including:
- Two different reports showing calories eaten verses calories burned. One report shows a day at a time, and the other shows progress over time. Please note the disclaimers on these reports noting that calories burned can sometimes be rough estimates.
- Daily calorie breakdown report, showing which foods contributed the most calories
- A chart showing total SparkPoints by month
- Report of members who you referred to join SparkPeople
- Several new ways to view your fitness progress
These enhancements have been requested for some time by our members so we are very happy to make them available! Please leave a comment here if you have any questions.