Updated POA - March 18, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
1. Nutrition. Plan my meals daily and commit to my meal plan. Post EVERYTHING on my nutrition tracker or write it in my food journal. Measure food and stay within ranges. Eat more vegetables and fruit, whole foods.
2. H2O. 80 oz. minimum, more if I am spending time outdoors. NO soda!
3. Exercise. Do at least 30-60 minutes of cardio exercise a day, every day! Alternate Strength training with cardio every other day.
4. Validation. Size 16 casual pants. I can pull them on but not button or zip them. No more too tight clothes!
5. Goal to lose 40 pounds by my 4th wedding anniversary in September!
6. Set up a reward system for small goals reached.
7. Use daily affirmations and before pictures to keep me motivated!
8. Create a weekly schedule for myself, and a daily schedule for my son to promote more peace and harmony in my life!