New SparkTeam Features
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
We're very happy to announce some bigger changes to the SparkTeams page today. You'll notice some new tabs and features towards the top of the page:
1) The "New" tab shows new Announcements, Photos, Links, and Blogs
2) Announcements can be posted by SparkTeam Leaders. We encourage you to use this to tell your team about new challenges, new guidelines, or anything else. We hope in some instances you can use Announcements in place of sticky topics.
3) Photos can be added by ANY member of the Team! Others can also comment on photos.
4) Links can be added by ANY member of the Team. You can add links both to pages within SparkPeople as well as outside links. Members can then vote on if they liked links (to move them up the list) and also report if they feel a link doesn't belong on the Team. (Note to leaders, links you added to the Team in the past have been added to this new Links section.)
5) The blogs tab moved the old Blog section up the page. This shows all blog posts recently added by members of the Team.
6) We re-formatted the Huddle a bit to help everything fit on the page.
We hope you like these features and that they help your Team be more effective and communicate more! If you have any questions or comments please visit the Message Board topic linked below.