Let's establish some goals here...
Monday, March 02, 2009
I've got to admit - SP was more than just a little overwhelming for the first month or so. There was almost too much information to navigate. I'd log in to track my nutrition or exercise, but get lost trying to find the QuickTrack button. Next thing I know I'm spinning the SP wheel hoping for 5 bonus points, only to get side tracked by an interesting article...then a recipe...then a blog. I felt like I couldn't focus on any one thing for more than 5 seconds!
This isn't necessarily a bad thing - I like that there's an abundance of great reads. But I rarely found the time to just focus on my goals and log them. So after reading a few motivational blogs today, I decided to do my first blog and publicly declare a few realistic goals for March 2009:
* Sleep a minimum of 6 hours each night
* Work out at least 3 times a week (no less than 90 minutes total)
* Find 5 motivational photos to place at home and work
* Replace one cup of coffee each day with water or tea
* Eat dinner at the table with the TV off at least once a week
* Log my WW points daily (whether it be online or on paper)
I'm also trying to come up with non-caloric ways to celebrate each mini success along the way. If you've got a few seconds to leave me an idea or two, it would be greatly appreciated!