Thursday, February 05, 2009
Okay it is late but January 21st was my 1 year anniversary here at sparkpeople! And wow what a good year it was! I learned a lot and went from being a student to a team leader of a couple teams! I also actually have made goal weight! I weighed in two weeks in a row under 129! Yeah! I started out with a goal weight of 125 mostly because it sounds nice, round and pretty. After some research though of my healthy goal weight I changed it to 129. Around May when it is warmer and I increase my cardio I may try to get down to 125 but as for now I am happy with myself.
It is nice to feel like I have accomplished this. I started out here on a bad day at 160 lbs on a good day 156 lbs (and that is what I used as my starting weight because of course it looks better.) And this week to be 27.6 lbs lighter feels just great.
But the journey has just begun and I have so much more to do! I still have lots of goals that must be accomplished:
1. Consistently eat 5 servings of fruits/Veggies daily
2. Eat more fresh produce
3. Expand my variety of cooking to include more ethnic foods
4. Regularly detox
5. Regularly do ST
6. Flatten my stomach
7. Work on a clear plan to get licensed as a personal trainer
8. Educate myself on herbalism and holistic foods
9. Study, research and begin more clean eating
10. Always be an example to my teams!