BLC #9 Challenge
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Today starts the BLC # 9 and I am raring to go!
I am calling this my 12 pounds in 12 weeks challenge since I am almost to my goal weight now, hallelujah!
I must weigh in every Wednesday and today was 140.0
I changed my goal to lose 1.5 lbs per week because I needed to up my calories. My new range is 1460-1810 calories per day. I did try 1 pound per week but the calories scared me!
It was also suggested we measure so here goes:
Arms - 13
Bust - 37
Waist - 29
Hips - 37
Thighs - 20.25
The team goal is to do a minimum of 30 minutes of Cardio daily for 12 weeks. Also we were given the challenge of creating our own challenges of choosing a High 5 we will do daily. Mine are:
1. Get on the treadmill before the computer every day!
2. Get back to my 150 minutes of Cardio daily!
3. Do at least one strength training exercise daily!
4. Do WATP every day, even if only 1 mile!
5. Drink my 8+ glasses of water daily!
Off to a great start with 77 minutes today on the treadmill and 4 miles. So I have already met the team goal plus one of my high 5 before breakfast!