Monday, January 12, 2009
We made a few changes to our Terms and Conditions
- We reinforced that you should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you read on SparkPeople, and if you are having a medical emergency you should call your doctor or 911.
- By registering for and/or using the site you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- If a user violates our terms their permission to use the site terminates.
- We reinforce that SparkPeople can use any information you submit to the community (User Generated Content) in any media, including our websites or print.
- If we link to another website we are not responsible for the privacy practice on the other site.
- We reinforce that information you post on our community may be viewed by other users and the general public.
- We state that we use multiple firewalls and security to keep our data safe.
Please post a comment here if you have any questions. Thanks!