Friday, January 09, 2009
1. My tooth is not hurting nearly as badly today. I think the nerves are starting to heal. I was able to take a different medicine last night to get sleep.
2. I did go to the gym last night, and did everything on my list of strength exercises. Then I water walked and jogged (20 minutes each). Then I hot tubbed. Me=Sore! But happy I pushed through it.
3. Cross-stitching continues apace. I'm making real progress on a couple of UFOs (UnFinished Objects, for those not familiar with the jargon).
4. Tomorrow I get to record!
5. I have told three different staffers at my gym that I'm going to be on their wall of achievement. One bounced right back "I'm takin' the picture!"
6. Gym tonight is cardio. Thank gods for waterproof mp3! I am going to put on one of my new suits and go for it!
And to close out...
What's on my workout mp3 player:
"New Song," Howard Jones
"Dominion/Mother Russia" and "This Corrosion," Sisters of Mercy
"Maximum Big Surprise Live" and "Reach Up," Duran Duran
"Hope," "Leave That Thing Alone," and "The Weapon," Rush
"Tor-Cheney-Nahana," "Gitchee Manidoo," and "Celebrate the Wild Rice," Sacred Spirits
"Walking Down Your Street" and "Walk Like An Egyptian," The Bangles
"Peter Gunn" and "Paranoimia," Art of Noise
"Mammagammamma," Alan Parsons Project
"Train of Thought" remix and "Take On Me," a-ha
"Keep On Rolling," REO Speedwagon
"Christmas Sarajevo," Trans-Siberian Orchestra
"One Step," Pink Floyd
"One Night in Bangkok," Chess soundtrack
"Love Song," The Cure