Sunday, January 04, 2009
A blog post? What?
Sorry spark friends...if I even have any left. I have still been around kind of regularly, but haven't been blogging at all. Mainly because I spend a lot of my time blogging at my personal blog: www.veganstrong.blogspot.com. Okay, no more shameless plugs.
Anyway, I haven't exactly fallen off track, I think I just stepped off the train for a bit to wander. I haven't logged my food in quite awhile, but have been exercising very regularly. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't been trying to lose weight either. I've been trying to keep at this weight, actually, so I could try and gain some muscle. See where I'm going with this? My husband is going to be leaving Iraq this month, and we'll be moving and starting REAL life together in May (even though we'll have been married for three years at that point, yikes), and I want to look awesome again. Yes, I look fine now, but I don't want to look fine.
1. Log food at least 5 days a week, either on sparkpeople or elsewhere (sometimes I just do it in an excel spreadsheet).
2. Lift weights 3x a week
3. Do yoga 2-3x a week
4. Do a headstand without the wall
5. Run a 10K
6. Run 2x a week
7. Have one rest day per week
8. Have one light day per week (this means riding the exercise bike in my basement and not driving to the gym
9. Balance this with student teaching, finding a job, cooking good food, moving, keeping up with my blog, and managing the military spouse website I co-own.
Its going to be an exciting year. And, I think I will go on active.com right now and find a 10K to sign up for!