RE~Start Date ❅ Jan 1st thursday.
I've looked over my 2009 goals (below) and noted what steps I can target on for Jan. to help me reach those goals.
State your GOAL for Jan/Cap Moon:
Work my program~no excuses & lose 10's by the EOM.
This is how I am going to Love Myself!
Specific Jan/Cap Moon Goals notes merged on Program:
✔ 6 mile walk daily.
✔ Weights 3x wk.
✔ Salsa 2x wk.
✔ Ecstatic dance 2x wk.
✔ Clean out Garden in Jan
⚡ make one meal raw daily
⚡ 6 glass water a day
⚡ 1 soda max
⚡ 1 green tea a day
⚡ Write in health notebook daily
☪ Formal Meditation Daily
☪ Full Moon fast (dawn to dusk)
☪ New Moon fast (dawn to dusk)
♕ Weekly item focus from Winter Solstice goal list:
Jan/Cap -get hormones checked
♕ Weekly reward : (flexible-subject to moments change)
Week 1: get nails done (no more 'slob' appearance!)
Week 2: massage
Week 3: order gardening catalogs
Week 4: perm hair
OVERALL 2009 Goals:
1. Develop a clear obtainable workout program.
2. Track what I eat & drink in separate book and note food effect on weight, mood, skin and energy level.
3. Get hormones checked and see if my health team can't solve some minor problems including:
a) fatigue ~way do I sleep so much and remain so dang tired all the time!
b) skin ~acne at 50 is just plain embarrassing
c) hair issues ~hairdresser says my hair isn't strong enough for a perm & I would like to change that
d) weight issues ~yes I believe my messed up hormones aren't helping....(I understand our environment is full of active hormonal toxins interfering with women's natural rhythms up and will research this more)
4. Work on a developing more of positive body image
a) dress more in a fitness fashion ~yep, even when going to the gym
5. Pamper myself more:
a) french nails
b) monthly massage
c) weekly soak
6. Read at least one book per month.
7. Formal daily seated meditation
8. Continue daily Practice & study
9. Smile more and work on being less 'hard'!
PURPOSE & SERVICE
10. Work and nurture creative outlets
a) set aside 30 min.s min a day to work on writing book
b) sew more
11. Dedicate work time to support non-profit dance co
12. Be aware of opportunities to gift or volunteer to community
13. Use any excuse to celebrate Other's successes!
CALIFORNIA MOVE (2010)
1. Continue area/ house pricing
2. Gather list of recommended plants for growing in area
3. Continue on wish list of amenities for house and area