From LISTS TO LIVE BY, 3rd EDITION
Friday, December 05, 2008
10 COMMANDMENTS OF GREAT NUTRITION
1. Thou shalt never skip breakfast.
2. Thou shalt eat every three to four hours.
3. Thou shalt always eat a carbohydrate with a protein.
4. Thou shalt double your fibre.
5. Thou shalt trim the fat from your diet.
6. Thou shalt believe your mother was right: Eat your fruits and vegetables.
7. Thou shalt get your vitamins from food, not pills.
8. Thou shalt drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
9. Thou shalt consume a minimum of sugar, salt, caffeine, and alcohol.
10. Thou shalt never, never go on a fad diet!
by Walter Bortz II, MD
From WE LIVE TOO SHORT AND DIE TOO LONG