Friday, November 14, 2008
I couldn't think of a good title. But I'ts 3:20 a.m. I just came to the conclusion for the umpteenth time that I need to remove the negative people and thoughts from my life. I'm trying to remember that " No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" but... when that is someone's main goal it's a little difficult to remember your worth... :-/ And I do realize that my self-worth/esteem should not be based on someone else's opinion and that honestly this is MY responsibility. I am responsible for my happiness or lack there of. But anyway, I am tired of dealing with situations that I know I would not stick around for if I felt like I had more options and confidence to get up and leave.
I'm keeping this vague because it is the internet and I have a diary for my MOST personal thoughts :-D.
Things I want to do:
1. remember my life is complete even if it is only me and God :-)
2. Become SO secure in myself and my capabilities that even someone TELLING me I can't do it, isn't enough to convince me.
3. REmove the negatvie people from my life slowly but surely.
4. Replace them with positive people.
5. In the mean while, develop things that I like that I can do alone
6. Spend MOST of my time with people I enjoy.
7. Be too busy to care.
8. Spend free time gained by removing negative people on improving myself and STUDYING! :-)
9. NEVER lose myself in a situation that becomes all-encompassing
10. Pray and SLEEP. (which I am going to do now! :-)
**BOnus- Do things that make me look and feel confident. :-)