Counting my blessings...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Well - what change a few hours can make - from feeling like I totally messed up, to getting myself back in focus - taking a good walk - well 2 actually (one tonight with my youngest daughter)... things are looking up!!
1. I am not only having one 'viewing' tomorrow - but received a second call and getting 2 viewings within half an hour of each other
2. My step-daughter is arriving early tomorrow am (6 or so) - one day early - wouldn't it be soooo cool if I got an offer while she was visiting?! We are going to use the time while the house is being shown to go shop for her as she's attending a friend's wedding - so nice together time!
3. I got a call for more work coming up in October - temp stuff but hey - I'm getting out there! The words of the recruiter was that she liked to keep GREAT people working (as she got great reviews from my first assignment last Friday).
4. I said NO twice as I was offered munchies and beer while out on my walk! I stood strong and feel great about it now!
5. I'm going to end the day by taking a nice relaxing bath, meditating
and praying for the right buyer to come along.
My calendar (daily Louise Hay calendar) said today that everything in life happens in the 'right' time... I am hoping the time is NOW as I am sooo ready for change in every aspect of my life!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I am so grateful for this day and for all the great things that are coming my way!