Monday, September 22, 2008
Time to take a moment and refocus and take stock of where I'm at on this weight loss mission, specifically in terms of reaching my Halloween Challenge goal.
What I'm doing right:
- exercising consistently and at a sufficient exertion level
- recognizing patterns that lead to emotional eating and working to change them
- logging food and exercise daily
- blogging - it's helping!
- trying to remember to live my whole life while I transform my body, rather than just obsess over this 1 aspect
- focusing on the positive
Where I really need to "step it up" :
- lower my daily general calorie intake - (as a seperate point from emotional eating)
- review and recommit to the "Just for Today" affirmations on my Sparkpage , particularily the budget item and 1 To-Do a day
- look for other cross-training opportunities and alternative cardio for winter days when outside isn't an option