August 31 Updated Log
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Well it has been several week since I updated my blog. A lot of things have happened over the last several weeks. If you have read my previous blogs you will know that I was scheduled to complete a 67 mile bike ride on August 9. I did complete all 67 miles it took me at total of six hours of those 4.5 hours of actual riding but was gone a total of 6.5 hours with rest stops. I am looking to complete the 110 mile bike ride next year. So I need to start the training process now. So my goals going forward will assist me in building the endurance, strength and stamina to complete the 110 miles next August.
Between now and next August I will complete several short organized bike rides besides weekly rides on my road or spinning bike.
Now for my September Goals:
1. Keep a daily food log.
2. Eat six fruits and Vegetables a day.
3. Drink at least 8 glasses of water.
4. Be in bed by 10:30 each night to so to arise by 5:00 am each morning to allow time for daily exercise.
5. Do a weekly blog to update my progress on meeting my goals
6. Keep a personal journal of my feelings.
Until next week I hope everyone a great week and that you take the necessary steps to accomplish your personal goals. Because together we are stronger.