Friday, July 25, 2008
I've been slacking off for a couple of months. Time to get back on the wagon!
I ran across the 1000 Actions Challenge on the Message boards and decided to follow it here as a way to motivate me even if weight isn't coming off.
62. Started logging in to SP again!
63. Water, water every day.
64. Bought new clothes - makes me feel better to have pants that fit and it will keep me from putting weight back on.
65. Minimizing the stress eating - a cookie or two at work will keep me from killing people during this project, and that's just fine as long as I don't bring home a bag of Oreos and gorge at home!
66. Paying attention to fiber- though it's still often a bit low.
67. Still tracking calories, protein, and fat in my head, even though I slacked off on logging them.
68. Getting enough sleep when I remember how important it is...