So, this is just a quick note to update everyone . . . my schedule is INSANE right now.
Saturday: teach from 9 am to 5 pm and then drive 200 miles.
Sunday: teach 10 am to 7 pm
Monday: teach from 1 pm until 10 pm
Tuesday: teach 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday: drive 200 miles back home
Thursday: Before it changed, I WAS teaching all day this day too.
Friday: collapse in a heap, then pack to do it all over again.
Yup, that's what I'm up to for the next 3.5 weeks.
Now, the good news:
1. I don't have time to eat out any more, so I'm packing my lunches and snacks and actually doing fairly well at eating healthfully.
2. I'll earn lots of nice money to spend on dance lessons. .. when I finally have time to take them.
3. I'll have 3 days off in a row now that I've given the Thursday classes to another teacher . . . YAY, time to dance!
4. If I'm organized, I can go out dancing to the Wednesday night WC Swing class that normally I have trouble getting to.
5. I can go to the Friday dance party that I usually go to, as long as I remember to pack for the weekend before going out to go dancing.
6. I only have to endure a little while longer!
So, if I'm not on here much, that's where I am! Teaching, or driving, or sleeping, or dancing! ; ) And yes, I'm getting my 10 min. of stretching a day in during the 5 min. bathroom breaks. .. yoga stretches with the kids!
Whew. . . and now, to bed!