Saturday, June 07, 2008
I got off shift this a.m. and came straight in to work 12hrs @ my PTJ. Sucks. I guess thats enough to give anyone a bad day. I wouldn't say my day is really that bad. I just feel so run down. I thought I would write positive things to lift my spirits today.
1. I am really eating healthy (most of the time).
2. I am working out alot more. I have good workout days and bad ones. Some days when I start my workout I think I can go on forever and I feel really good. And, other times, it is such struggle to get in my alloted time.
3. I have lost 11 lbs so far.
4. My clothes fit and look much better on me.
5. I am saving money by making my meals and taking food to work instead of eating out as often as I used to.
6. I am finding new friends on Spark!
7. I have more energy and feel stronger since Spark.
I am sure there is much, much more. I am too tired to list them all.