Wednesday, March 12, 2008
It has been just over a year on spark for me. There are some thing that have surprised me.
1. I'm still here
2. I actually participate on the message boards
3. It was easier than I thought it was going to be (didn't think so
at the time)
4. I didn't need to join a gym, although the results weren't as
quick as I would have liked
5. Half a cup of ice cream is enough, who would have thought?
6. Maintaining is more nerve racking than losing was.
7. The number of people who ask if I am ill, like that is the only
one could lose weight
9. I didn't have to give up anything that I enjoy. Just can't enjoy
as much or as often as I used to.
10. I still hate exercise.
The biggest surprise for me is that I actually care about the people here on spark and what happens to them. They are strangers and even though I may not "talk" to them, I care about their stories and their goals.
Have a great day everybody