Friday, August 10, 2012
Calorie total: 1295. They upped my range to 1470-1820. That seems really high. I couldn't put any more calories into my body last night. I even had a cupcake and some wine. I was reading about how to get more calories in. It just seems so self defeating! But is that why I don't lose? I'm not eating enough?
45 minutes dog walking, 30 minutes Bellydancing video. That was fun, and made me think about my BFF from HS, who then texted me last night! Weird, huh?
15 min meditation before bed. I will admit, this was not uninterrupted. My daughter is flying home this morning, and she was on her way to the airport last night, and texted a lot. ALL NIGHT.
Aloe + Acai taken. Also Sprulina.
I logged everything. Even my cupcake and wine.
I haven't lost any weight this week though. I'll keep you posted.
Thursday, August 09, 2012
So yesterday, I had to tutor from 8-11, a meeting from 11-1, teaching from 1-5, and more tutoring from 5-7. So I knew it was going to be tough to get my 60 minutes in.
I woke up early, and did a 30 minute workout (Buns of Steel again- oh! I could feel that in my legs later!). Ok. Halfway there.
Then when I got home, I really just wanted to drink a glass of wine and watch some of the olympics, but I leashed up, and took the dogs on a 30 minute walk. I think I could feel myself getting skinnier while I was walking!
1. Calorie total: 1521. But I re-did my fitness goals with 60 minutes of cardio 5 times a week, and they upped my range to 1470-1820. That seems really high.
2. 30 min buns of steel, 35 minutes dog walking. I actually even (shhh- don't tell) jogged a bit of it!.
3. 15 min meditation before bed.
4. Aloe + Acai taken.
5. Logged everything! When I got home from my walk, I didn't even stress about it, I just made myself dinner, and then later when I logged it, I was pleased I was still within range.
I'm trying the new Spark Coach thing. I think it's pretty well done.
My daughter comes home tomorrow, and I wonder if she'll notice a change in how I look. She's already promised to do a vegan detox with me!
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Yesterday went really well, I think I accomplished all of my daily goals.
1. Stay WITHIN calorie range. Did it! 1390
2. Exercise 60 minutes Yep, Did it! 30 min cardio, 30 min heavy cleaning.
3. Do at least 15 minutes of Qi Gong, Yoga, or Meditation each day. Did it! Qi Gong.
4. Detox and Vitamins. Yep, took those.
5. Log Yep! I even had enough for a glass of wine last night!
Today, I have to work a ton, so it is going to be more challenging, but I'll see what I can do!
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
So I woke up early this morning to walk the dogs, and it was raining. Hard.
Instead of going back to bed though, I thought to myself, I have 28 days before the fall semester starts. That gives me 28 days to develop some cool habits I can take into the semester!
So I busted out a workout video I used after my daughter was born 16+ years ago. Buns of steel kicked my @$$, and is still a good workout! Whoo-hoo! After that, I did 15 minutes of Qi Gong to cool down, and then set the timer for 30 minutes of some vigorous house cleaning.
Not only did I get my work out in, but my carpets and kitchen are clean, to boot!
Okay, so here's my plan for the next 28 days:
1. Stay WITHIN calorie range. I emphasize the WITHIN part, because a lot of days I don't get quite the 1250 or so calories I'm supposed to. I notice that when I don't eat enough calories, or I am at the very bottom of my goal range, I don't lose as much. So I'm going to aim for 1300 each day.
2. Exercise 60 minutes EVERY SINGLE DAY. Regardless of if it's raining. And when I say exercise, I mean cardio and the like.
3. Do at least 15 minutes of Qi Gong, Yoga, or Meditation each day.
4. Detox and Vitamins. 2 shots of Aloe, 1200 mg of Acai extract, and 2 doses Sprulina/B12 each day. I have been doing the Aloe and Acai combo for about a week, and I can already feel it.
5. Log food, update status etc. on SP every day. I'm going to try to blog most week days, too, to let you all know how it's going!
I've lost 10 pounds this summer, let's see what kicking it up a notch for the rest of August can do!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Back from vacation today. After a cruise and time with my family, I regained. But I weighed in this morning at 172.4, which is only 2 pounds. I can live with that.
Now, back to the grindstone. Time to start logging in my food, and walking each day again.
Goal: 165 by August 15.
Get An Email Alert Each Time ZUZUBEAT Posts