Tuesday, April 15, 2008
This week I will need to be more gentle with myself and not freak out about gaining any weight since I just started my period on Monday. (Ugh....)
It also looks like it will fall during my vacation in Hawaii (which was already going to be stressful given the nature of the trip.) But I'll deal with that as it gets closer to the date.
* Update on 4/21
So here is this week's goals: Eating
1. Only have soda 1 or 2 times this week. (One can limit)
4/21 (I had a bit more than my goal but over all I am happy with what I did)
2. Eat healthy but don't worry too much about the carbs or protein ratio for now.
(4/21 over all OK. Given some weekend obstacles~ major depression episode on Sat night and all Sunday)
3. Don't snack at night unless truly hungry.
(4/21 tried my best. :) ) Will continue to work on it.
4. Eat consciously. (Eat when I am hungry, stop when I am full, be aware of the times when I am hungry (to preempt any starvation runs for food)
(4/21 over all pretty good at reconizing if eating out of hunger or sadness. Will continue to monitor)
1. go to yoga once Yes! on Saturday
2. do pilates machine once (ideally twice but don't push it) (Yes! and ordered more equipment to enhance my workouts)
3. try hip-hop on Wed if not too crampy (with period) (No :( due to cramps but walked a lot all week)
4. exercise at lunch 3 times out of 5 (Yes! walked 3 times at lunch and once after work)