Monday, November 03, 2008
I feel like I had a productive day today. None of the things I got done was really major, but mostly I'm happy I didn't WASTE a lot of time worrying about what to do next, and just DID it.
- Had winter tires put on the car
- Went to dr to have my veins checked
- Got measured for new support stockings
- Went to the bank, got cash, deposited a check and talked to someone about deferring loan payments for a couple of months - got a yes!
- Fitness studio - talked to director about putting membership on hold - got a yes!
- Called the German train company to talk about getting out of my contract - need to write
- Called lung doctor to get prescription corrected - they're mailing it
- Got the first of three shots at the urologist - no side effects, yay!
- Updated paperwork at the language school
- Did some window shopping and bought 4 small Christmas gifts (blown glass ornaments)
- Cashed in my full Subway card for an almost-free lunch!
- Did some OT reading, listened to/took notes on one of the lectures (Hosea)
- Picked up 3 referral forms from my GP dr, to specialists I still need to see - visited with 2 friends from church.
- Quick trip to the grocery store - visited with friend from church
- Walked to town and back ca. 30 minutes - visited with friend from seniors group on the way
- Checked my email, Facebook, and updated Spark trackers
- Enjoyed the warm, sunny Indian summer afternoon after the morning fog!
I need to have a BUNCH more days like this before I leave for the States!
Thanks for reading if you got this far :) I needed to write this all down today to remind myself to keep plugging away!