Sunday, November 14, 2010
1. Where do you live? I live in Dakar, Senegal
2. Start weight? 183.7 lbs
3. Goal weight? 120 minimum
4. How many cm or feet/inches are you? 5'1.5”
5. How old are you? 62 y.o.
6. When is your birthday? Sept. 12
7. Single? Married? Kids? Pets? I live with my husband Michael to whom I have been married for 42 years this coming December. We have two grown up daughters (both divorced) and they have two kids each. At home, we have my husband's adult niece who lives with us. We also have three dogs and two cats to keep me busy.
8. How did you come to Sparkpeople? On April 30, 2009, my sister Diane challenged me to a Bootcamp on SP and I've been hooked since.
9. Favourite veggie? Broccoli and Cauliflower but I cannot say that they are the only ones.
10. Favourite fruit? Berries of any kind, papaya, mangoes, etc.
11. Favourite Music, songs? For me, it has to be Seal (he sings beautifully), music of the 70s, 80s and 90s, and then some more because I like international music. However, I will leave out heavy metal.
12. Favourite Music Group? Kool and the Gang, Wilson Picket, etc.
13. Favourite TV programs? The Experts (Miami, Manhattan), Ghost Whisperer, any Detective Movies, CSI, etc.
14. Favourite Movies? Dirty Dancing, Dance With Me (anything to do with dancing -- albeit Hip Hop even), Movies based on true stories, Action.
15. Favourite Actor, Actress? Denzel Washington, Michelle Pfeiffer, Late Emma Thompson, Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Mel Gibson, Melanie Griffith, Meryl Streep, etc. Too many to name here...
16. Favourite Books and Magazines? Anything on biographies and autobiographies. Shape Fitness Magazine and Creative magazines (sewing, knitting, etc.)
17. How do you unwind? I exercise while listening to music or go for a long walk.
18. Hobbies? I love gardening, go to live musical shows, dancing, exercising, home decorating, family genealogy, scanning family photos and identifying (and filing of course for eventual distribution) and of course being on Spark People.
19. Favourite season? Since it's always sunny where I presently live, I enjoy going to Canada (my homeland) in the autumn to see the leaves changing and experience the chilly weather.
20. Favourite colour? I must say it's olive green.
21. Any thing else you would like to share? When I commit myself to something, I do it come rain or shine. I love being involved in environmental and human rights issues.
Feel free to use this list blog yourselves- it'd be fun getting to know you better also.