Friday, September 17, 2010
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? If there is any left after what I have used
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in at the foot of the bed
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I am big on 'making notes'
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I use some and forget some
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? emoticon Neither Unless it is a huggy bear.
8. Do you have freckles? no
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Pictures you pose for? yes
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? people taking too long in the check out line, chatting non stop
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? no
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? I'm sure I have.
13. What about pooped in the woods? I'm sure I have not.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? no
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Three dogs They think they are people!
17. What size is your bed? King
18. What is your Song of the week? None that I can think of right off
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes!
20. Do you still watch cartoons? None that are violent
21. What's your least favorite movie? Can't think of any
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? in the back yard
23. What do you drink with dinner? crystal lite or coffee
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard sauce but I don't eat them often
25. What is your favorite food? anything with chocolate
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Somewhere in Time
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My dogs!
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a Brownie leader back in the day
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? The world would never be ready for that!
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Too long ago I'm afraid
31. Can you change the oil on a car? If I had to I probably could.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes.
33. Ran out of gas? Not for many many years
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? tomato and cucumber
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Fiber One bar or scrambled eggs
36. What is your usual bedtime? anywhere between 7 and 10
37. Are you lazy? You might say that
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I don't really remember
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? I am a Virgo but don't believe in that stuff
40. How many languages can you speak? One
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? yes
42..Which are better Legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln Logs
43. Are you stubborn? Yes
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno I can't stand Letterman
45. Ever watch soap operas? Watched some in my younger years. Was also a big Dark Shadows Fan
46. Afraid of heights? Yes
47. Sing in the car? sometimes
48. Dance in the shower? No
49. Dance in the car? No, my feet are too busy with the pedals
50. Ever used a gun? No
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 2009 for the church directory but that was before I found sparks so it doesn't even look like me now
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? I enjoy them now and then
53. Is Christmas stressful? Yes cause I am never ready for it
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Never heard of it
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Elderberry or rhubarb
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?. a nurse
57. Do you believe in ghosts? spirits
58. Ever have a D�j�-vu feeling? Yes
59. Take a vitamin daily? Have them but never remember to take them
60. Wear slippers? no
61. Wear a bath robe? no
62. What do you wear to bed? nightgown
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Walmart
65. Nike or Adidas? No preference
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos but they can be addicting so I stay away from them
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts. I hate sun flower seeds. I am not a parrot
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69. Ever take dance lessons? No
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? At my age any future spouse would be retired
71. Can you curl your tongue? No
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes
74. Own any record albums? Some somewhere
75. Own a record player? No
76. Regularly burn incense? burn a candle sometimes
77. Ever been in love? Yes.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Mercy Me
79. What was the last concert you saw? The Wiggles with my granddaughter
81.Tea or coffee? coffee
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? snickerdoodles
83.Can you swim well? Yes
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85. Are you patient? No
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? either one
87.Ever won a contest? Yes, many years ago
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? either one but rarely eat them
90.Can you knit or crochet? No
91. Best room for a fireplace? Kitchen
92. Do you want to get married? At my age they are all too old
93. If married, how long have you been married? 14 year first time, 19 the second time
94. Who was your HS crush? Audie Murphy Now that really dates me
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I cry but it does no good
96. Do you have kids? Yes
97. Do you want kids? Not anymore
98. What's your favorite color? It changes depending on my mood
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX? Never heard of it