Saturday, March 17, 2007
I have noticed some major behavior changes since starting Spark.
1) I am aware of everything I put in my mouth. I still put some things that would be considered not good, but you have to live. But I think about it first.
2) I used to eat late at night at the computer. I loved pretzels, I still do. But I don't eat late at night anymore, I don't even have an urge to.
3) I don't crave chocolate as much as I used to. Only during that time of month and then I think I need it.
4) I find I want water more. Especially in the morning during breakfast. I will become really thirsty and want water.
5) Exercise has become more of a habit, and I miss it when I am not able to do any. Even just 10 minutes will make me feel better.
This is what I can think of now. I am sure there are more and will add them later.