I had high hopes for my goals for May however they did not all come off. So this month I am going to have to become more smarter, there has to be easier ways for me to reach goals. By this I mean me be more intelliegent. LOL. This is because I had the flu in the middle of the month and everytime I tried to do anything I started to wheeze.
Goals for May
1. To cook, make and eat healthy meals including 2 or more meatless meals per week
2. Increase my steps to 250,000 for the month. there was about 280,000 steps.
3. Strength 3 times per week.
4. increase my cardio workouts. I need to start doing different things.
Do 2 or 3 Spark videos per day.
5. weightloss goals to lose the next 700 grams in the next week.
6. Need to increase, increase, increase because I know I am fitter, stronger and healthier than I was so I can do this.
7. longer term is to lose another 3.3kgs to get down to where I was before my computer crashed last year. I need to get rid of these 4kgs to get to where I was.
8. At this stage I need to lose about 3kgs per month to make the 25kgs for 2012.
Health problems did knock me around this month but I must do better this month.
Pottasium is now back to normal levels. I think I must have done something wrong. i did have a couple of bananas in the last couple of days. I wonder if this done it. But I have eaten bananas before but probably have never had a blood test the day after.
I will have to be careful now and not be a naughty girl. LOL
Had my blood test today and my doctor rang about 6.15pm to say that my pottasium as gone high, needed to go up there and get a prescription so we can get this level down. As I needed to start this tonight. Of course when I went down to the chemist they did not have this, they rang up the only other one that was opened at that time and they did not have it either. So I ended up going up the hospital and sat there for 3 hours, waiting to get the powder. I have now had my first dose and another tomorrow morning, then I have to have another blood test straight away.
Funny thing my creatinine and urea levels have improved again.
So that is an interesting blood test, not sure about any of the other levels.