Tuesday, December 31, 2013
It seems appropriate to look ahead to this new year with hope. I could never have guessed all that 2013 would bring, but God saw us through all of it, the good and the heartbreaking.
1) For a second chance at pregnancy. It's hard to have a goal that you have so little control over. It takes faith and more patience than I trust myself to have, but I hope for it anyway.
2) For a healthier body. The stresses of this fall - miscarriage, terrible work stress, and husband's new job, have all led me to my heaviest. I let them. I sat in the excuses and allowed my health to get this bad. It was just too much. This I can control. The clean slate of a new year gives me hope. I know nothing has really changed, but I feel renewed, and that can be powerful.
3) For no more debt. We are set to be out of debt this spring!
4) For a change of work. I hope I have the courage to walk away from a negative work place. It's so frightening. Will I ever get another job in my field? Is it worth the constant stress and pain to stay where I am just for security? I hope for change, but I fear I may have to walk away to find it.
5) For peace. I hope more than anything that I can find peace within myself. I hope I can settle the pain within myself and regain my focus, my strength, and my confidence.
1) Loose 5-10lbs a month until pregnancy
2) Stay within healthy calorie range 6 days a week
3) Walk daily with the pup
4) Three intense workouts a week
5) Yoga on Sundays
May God bless us all this new year!