Thursday, March 18, 2010
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
6 oz Light Yoplait Yogurt (today it was Apple Turnover)
2 cups of coffee
1 egg over easy
2 pieces d'Italiano light bread
1 Tbsp. light country crock
2. How much water do you drink a day?
A minimum of 12 glasses--more if I work out.
3. What is your favorite workout?
I'm finding that I LOVE to run (am I feeling okay? LOL--I never thought I'd see the day). I'm also a big fan of circuit training.
4. What is your favorite fruit?
oranges and clementines
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
Asparagus, Spinach, sweet corn
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
I shoot for about 2750. Some weeks more, some weeks a little less.
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
Usually around 1500
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Trail mix, LUNA BARS!, fresh veggies with fat free dip, and low fat string cheese
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
It varies. I'm a big fan of Flatout Wraps and I'll try just about anything in one of them--left over chicken with salsa and fat free sour cream, lunch meat with laughing cow cheese and spinach, eggs with salsa...you get the idea.
10. What is usually for dinner?
We try LOTS of spark recipes. Usually a lean meat like chicken with a veggie and bread of some sort. We really like the Southwest Chicken Stew and Black Bean Chicken from SparkRecipes. Also HealthierLynn's Flatout Pizzas are AWESOME for the kids!
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My legs. I'm starting to see some definition and it makes all the pain worth it!
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Triceps--they hurt so DANG MUCH!
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
LUNGES! UGH! And in my circuit training DVD's Jillian Michaels LOVES THEM!
14. What is your favorite exercise?
15. What are your "bad" food cravings?
Red meat. Before Spark People we ate a lot of it. Also SALTY snacks.
16. What is your go to workout song?
I have an iPod loaded with my favorites. Good 'ole Jock Jams is always a winner.
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
No, I probably should though.
18. How often do you eat out?
Maybe once a month.
19. Do you eat fast food?
If we do it's Subway or Jimmy John's. We don't eat it nearly as much as we used to.
20. How do you stay motivated?
The changes in my body have kept me motivated. People that haven't seen me fore awhile commenting on how GOOD I look keeps me going. My husband and my best friend are both WONDERFUL about keeping me going if I'm having an off day.
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
22. How much weight have you lost?
30 pounds on SP (Since January 1st). Total weight loss *gulp*=75 pounds.
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
I wanted to get back to the weight on my wedding day--165 pounds. If when I get to that point I decide I want to go a bit further, I'm open to revising my goals.
24. Do you have a gym membership?
25. How often do you work out?
About 5-6 days a week. Circuit training 3 days a week MINIMUM. I run 2-3 times per week too.
26. How did you find Spark?
A friend of a friend told me about Spark People. The rest is history!
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
6-7 hours. I work EARLY in the morning (4:30 AM)
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
Midday. I usually workout between 10-11AM if I'm doing circuit. If I run I wait until my husband is home since we have 2 small children.
29. Do you have a "cheat" day?
Not really. I'm a bit more relaxed on Sundays. Sunday morning is weigh in day, and ESPECIALLY if I've had a loss I tend to eat on the high end of my calories that day.
30. Do you drink soda?
Not since January 9th :)
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
Yes, Red wine on occasion or a bloody Mary.
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark?
Everything! The support has been amazing! I love all the tools here, as well as the fact that it's FREE!
33. What do you not like about your body?
My stomach. After 2 babies it's "less-than-washboard-like"
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
My confidence is back. I feel like I have VALUE again--that if people are looking at me it's not because "the fat girl" is talking. I feel like i have a little swagger in my step again, and that is PRICELESS.