Sunday, February 07, 2010
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium--a little pink is fine, but I don't want it mooing on my plate.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sherlock Holmes. I highly recommend it!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy and GLEE!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Ireland
6. What did you have for breakfast? Multigrain cheerios with milk
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian, hands down.
8. What foods do you dislike? Brussels Sprouts, fish
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Lately it's been Mongo's
10. Favorite dressing? Honey Dijon
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Chevy Impala
12. What are your favorite clothes? Anything Comfy, although I'm trying to be more fashionable.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy. I think it would be amazing to be there.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full most days, like everyone I have negative days, too.
15. Where would you want to retire? Hawaii
16. Favorite time of day? In the evening when we spend time as a family.
17. Where were you born? St. Cloud, MN
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I love to watch football and COMPETITIVE volleyball.
19. How many siblings? I have 1 sister, 2 brothers, a 1/2 brother who is 2, 4 step-brothers, and a step-sister.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?Photography. I'm constantly reading anything I can get my hands on and my poor children are often my subjects.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everybody
22. Bird watcher? Just the ones that come to the feeders in the backyard. My husband is the bird lover.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a night-owl, but now that I have a morning radio show I'm forced to be a morning person.
24. Do you have any pets? not now. When I was growing up I had a black and white cat named Patches.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not anything really at this point.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a lawyer
27. What is your best childhood memory? Growing up on a lake made for some wonderful summers.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I don't really have a preference.
29. Are you married? Yes--6 1/2 years
30. Always wear your seat belt? Absolutely.
31. Been in a car accident? A few. I have never been the one driving though. They were all just minor fender benders.
32. Any pet peeves? Hypocrites. There seems to be a lot of those in my life at the moment for whatever reason. Close-mindedness bothers me too. Back-stabbers. You get the idea.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Mushroom, Sausage, & Onion
34. Favorite Flower? Daisy
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0
38. From whom did you get your last email? My dad
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Hmmmm Old Navy or Kohl's.
What store do I love? Barnes & Noble
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really
41. Like your job? I love it.
42. Broccoli? Love it
43. What was your favorite vacation? Before my parent's divorce we DROVE from Minnesota to Florida, spent 7 days there in a condo and did all the theme parks. It was wonderful.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.
45. What are you listening to right now? My kids are watching Miss Spider.
46. What is your favorite color? Brown.
47. How many tattoos do you have? One, a 4 leaf clover on the lower left side of my back
48. How many people will fill this out? No idea
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:22 AM Feb 7 2010
50. Coffee Drinker? Absolutely. I can't live without it!