Monday, June 10, 2013
Here are some thoughts I had about weight loss this morning and some of my own tips:
1. Eat at home. Eat out rarely...like for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
2. Drink your own coffee. Skip the coffee stand and save lots of calories and money at the same time!
3. Exercise a little every day. Notice I said a little!!! If you do too much you end up hating exercise.
4. Eat some fruits and vegetables every day, preferably organic.
5. Unless you have teenagers at home, cancel that Costco membership. Nobody needs the ten pound bag of chips.
6. Take care of your mental, emotional and spiritual health. Read a book, call a friend, take a class, join a support group, get involved! Buy yourself something pretty.
7. Tell yourself every day that you are beautiful and lovable exactly the way you are. This is for two reasons: first, because it is TRUE, and second, because research seems to indicate that people who think positively are far more likely to reach their goals.
That's all for now, spark friends! God bless you all and have a beautiful week!